Thursday, November 19, 2009

Martha Stewart is a Bitch with a capital "B"

http://abcnews.go.com/Nightline/martha-stewart-takes-aim-rachel-ray-abc-news/story?id=9116891

In a recent interview with Cythnia McFadden on ABC News' Nightline, where she basically derides Rachel Ray for her imperfections on air and style of cooking.  Here's an excerpt:
"Well, to me, she professed that she could -- cannot bake," said Stewart. "She ... just did a new cookbook which is just a re-edit of a lot of her old recipes ... and that's not good enough for me. I mean, I really want to write a book that is a unique and lasting thing. Something that will really fulfill a need in someone's library."
She is a BITCH, but I can respect her for being one regardless since she is able to admit that openly unlike some...

No comments:

Post a Comment

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails

Followers

Blog Archive