Darian Aaron of Living Out Loud with Darian took time earlier this week to interview and take photographs with some of the cast of the Real Housewives of Atlanta. It's good to see that some of them are supportive of same-sex unions such as Sheree Whitfield, Kandi Burress, and Lisa Wu-Hartwell were in attendance for the photo shoot by Adam Bouska and Jeff Parshley of the "NO H8" campaign. They were doing a photoshoot in Atlanta to extend the campaign beyond California and Los Angeles.
However, on Rod 2.0 the story was reported and some of the members have chosen to be trolls and assholes throwing shade at NeNe and Dwight Eubanks of the show inquiring why weren't they in attendance? Now personally, I enjoy NeNe and Dwights foolishness and quick wit, but does it really matter if they were or weren't there? Just because people don't show up doing something as simple as photoshoot doesn't mean they are against a cause. You have some GLBTs that like to believe the world owns them something when in reality IT DOESN'T. How are we not to know the lesser known members of the cast weren't just doing the photoshoot for more publicity for themselves? I mean you can't always question the why and what about things as simple as this. People need to get it together because throwing shade at one another isn't helping rather than further showing the sift in between some many on that are supports of equality for all.
- Birmingham Blues
- Blog for Democracy
- Blog for Democracy
- Different Day, Same Shit
- Field Negro
- Fresh Loaf (Creative Loafing Atlanta)
- Georgia Politico
- Institute for Southern Studies
- Jack & Jill Politics
- Jasmyne Cannick
- Land Matters
- Left in Alabama
- Like the Dew
- Living Out Loud with Darian
- Maybe it's just me...
- Miss Jia
- New Possibilities
- Pam's House Blend
- Peach Pundit
- Poverty, Planning, and Politics
- Rod 2.0
- Second Front
- Shaela R
- Skeptical Brotha
- Southern Political Report
- Stuff White People Do
- The Daily Voice
- The Rude Pundit
- This Week in Blackness
- Urban Radio Nation
- ► 2013 (13)
- ► 2012 (27)
- ► 2011 (31)
- ► 2010 (162)
- Atlanta mayoral race have turned out to be no diff...
- Obviously she's not that bright or just too damn c...
- An interesting visual description of Blue Dogs
- Birmingham is making waves globally with 2 new gre...
- Now this is funny, 2 stores are coming to the Summ...
- Jeffco Commissioners Smoot and Humphryes harping a...
- Well Chuck Norris endorses Roy Moore
- WPGC in DC is now known as "95-5 PGC"
- Well, It looks like there will be 3 incumbents are...
- Edward "Ted" Kennedy dies at 77 (1932-2009)
- 8 Years to the Day since Aaliyah Dana Haughton has...
- As much as enjoy watching 'The Real Housewives of ...
- Maxine Waters delivers the Truth and thensome
- Jefferson County Commission is broke and going to ...
- Christian Coalition Gubernatorial Forum was last n...
- Chains that need to be boycotted because they left...
- Ron Sparks makes a political gamble on legalized g...
- Well, at least he's getting a new venue
- The interesting and funny exchange between Lou Dob...
- Alabama has made some progress, but much more to g...
- New Poll confirms that there is more support for a...
- A fool decides to stay in the race after lying
- Ghosts from the past still haunting Birmingham
- Uh, when did the definition of racism go up for di...
- Uh ok...Birmingham Mayor Langford cannot afford an...
- Now Mini Cooper AKA "Mini Coop" ought be exposed f...
- Textbook reason why Birmingham is screwed up
- Well, here I go
- ▼ August (29)