It's rather amusing what has been going on with the emotion-based, irrational diatribes of some people in the LGBT/SGL blogosphere about the whole "Democratic leadership" and "Obama administration" issue. I've learned to just take an objective approach when it comes to stupidity or emotional, irrational convictions, and that is GET THE FUCK OVER IT. If you spend 95% of your time complaining about those who don't agree with you, yet you get somebody like myself calling you out then guess what that just might be some evidence to validate what you were told. Then there is the curious case of some bloggers taking things personal when I did exactly that because, in my own opinion, I'm not here to make friends with anybody that doesn't share my objectivity on issues at all (in other words always gets bent all out of shape when somebody doesn't agree with you). I can respect you, but when you take things very personal then that is all on you. However, it just reinforces what David Kaufman said just last week about the some of the main LGBT/SGL bloggers and their egos on issues. LMAO! Yeah Rod, you are included in this bunch as well.
I can't help, but laugh at the fact that all of a sudden how so many of the constant whiners are eating crow after the State of the Union speech and actions behind the words of the Obama administration with the repeal of "Don't Ask, Don't Tell". The question is how long will the whiners be appeased before they start to whine again. All I will say is this, if you force change overnight it usually have adverse results of what you wanted or intended.
TO BE CONTINUED...
- Birmingham Blues
- Blog for Democracy
- Blog for Democracy
- Different Day, Same Shit
- Field Negro
- Fresh Loaf (Creative Loafing Atlanta)
- Georgia Politico
- Institute for Southern Studies
- Jack & Jill Politics
- Jasmyne Cannick
- Land Matters
- Left in Alabama
- Like the Dew
- Living Out Loud with Darian
- Maybe it's just me...
- Miss Jia
- New Possibilities
- Pam's House Blend
- Peach Pundit
- Poverty, Planning, and Politics
- Rod 2.0
- Second Front
- Shaela R
- Skeptical Brotha
- Southern Political Report
- Stuff White People Do
- The Daily Voice
- The Rude Pundit
- This Week in Blackness
- Urban Radio Nation
- ► 2013 (13)
- ► 2012 (27)
- ► 2011 (31)
- Birmingham is $77M in deficit...
- As I said back in November, the first punch has be...
- So what is really going on?
- Wait a minute! Did the jackal admit Birmingham ca...
- Both Birmingham and Atlanta lost out on their T.I....
- A little reality check...
- Oh, the Democratic Two-Step and a little info for ...
- As I expected...black women said, "No, thanks John...
- Birmingham is held in contempt of court?
- YAWN! Are we still at this
- A poll by the Washington Post says....
- John Mayer is stupid as hell, but at least he was ...
- Tricky Dicky's power stunt might cost Republicans ...
- New Orleans elects it first white mayor in a gener...
- Poor DC and Baltimore!
- Superbowl and why I envy those in South Florida ri...
- TEA Party Convention in Nashville????
- RANT: I call it like I see it!
- ▼ February (19)