After watching some of the coverage of the TEA Party Convention at the Gaylord Opryland Resort in the east Nashville community of Hertimage, I've come to the conclusion that most of those who are attendees are nuttier than a fruitcake. The coverage has shown people continue with their "Obamanation" signage to the prayer rallies where they are calling President Obama, "Satan's helper". Special as hell if you ask me because these (white) people are obviously just as lost as compasses without needles since they don't know what the hell they are talking about or saying.
The speakers at the convention includes the moron and former GOP VP candidate, Sarah Palin. However, my favorite idiot in the U.S. House, Michelle "Bach-Bachhead" Bachmann of Minnesota (Republican), who is the queen of word-vomit and idiocy along with U.S. House Rep. from suburban Brentwood in Williamson County, Marsha Blackburn, pulled out of the convention for fear of violating campaign finance rules. LMAO
The sudden change from non-profit to for-profit status of the Tea Party Nation seems to be beacon of contraversy with this convention and its organizing organization.
What's even more twisted and screwed up, that The Tennesseean newspaper in Nashville was denied media credentials to enter the convention, but the Nashville area attorney and Tea Party Nation Corp. founder and convention organizer, Judson Phillips, wouldn't even tell the newspaper why.
This is just a H.A.M. sandwich.
- Birmingham Blues
- Blog for Democracy
- Blog for Democracy
- Different Day, Same Shit
- Field Negro
- Fresh Loaf (Creative Loafing Atlanta)
- Georgia Politico
- Institute for Southern Studies
- Jack & Jill Politics
- Jasmyne Cannick
- Land Matters
- Left in Alabama
- Like the Dew
- Living Out Loud with Darian
- Maybe it's just me...
- Miss Jia
- New Possibilities
- Pam's House Blend
- Peach Pundit
- Poverty, Planning, and Politics
- Rod 2.0
- Second Front
- Shaela R
- Skeptical Brotha
- Southern Political Report
- Stuff White People Do
- The Daily Voice
- The Rude Pundit
- This Week in Blackness
- Urban Radio Nation
- ► 2013 (13)
- ► 2012 (27)
- ► 2011 (31)
- Birmingham is $77M in deficit...
- As I said back in November, the first punch has be...
- So what is really going on?
- Wait a minute! Did the jackal admit Birmingham ca...
- Both Birmingham and Atlanta lost out on their T.I....
- A little reality check...
- Oh, the Democratic Two-Step and a little info for ...
- As I expected...black women said, "No, thanks John...
- Birmingham is held in contempt of court?
- YAWN! Are we still at this
- A poll by the Washington Post says....
- John Mayer is stupid as hell, but at least he was ...
- Tricky Dicky's power stunt might cost Republicans ...
- New Orleans elects it first white mayor in a gener...
- Poor DC and Baltimore!
- Superbowl and why I envy those in South Florida ri...
- TEA Party Convention in Nashville????
- RANT: I call it like I see it!
- ▼ February (19)