Well, well, well, the jackal had to admit this afternoon that the City of Birmingham is facing a $77 million in the deficit for the fiscal year 2010. At its half way point in the fiscal year, the city brought in $35 million shorter in revenue than anticipated under the Langford-led administration and Smitherman-led City Council, and even worse the jackal-led administration is about as clueless as they come. Bell is saying that the city needs to make cutbacks or the shortfall will come a reality. REALITY CHECK: IT IS A REALITY, JACKAL! You and your hair brained projects like pushing forward with the BJCC multipurpose facility expansion under your inept ass would be as wise as the man with his last dollar going to the casino to put it in a slot machine. This is pathetic yet not surprising to me because Bell is an idiot and unable to competently to lead Birmingham. Instead of focusing on mass transit like Patrick Cooper said Birmingham needs to do which is apart of its infrastructure, Bell wants to continue with the same path laid out by Langford...
I'm wondering how the jackal plans on paying James S. Holbrook, CEO of Sterne Agee & Leach with the city suffering that huge shortfall? Hmmm...
- Birmingham Blues
- Blog for Democracy
- Blog for Democracy
- Different Day, Same Shit
- Field Negro
- Fresh Loaf (Creative Loafing Atlanta)
- Georgia Politico
- Institute for Southern Studies
- Jack & Jill Politics
- Jasmyne Cannick
- Land Matters
- Left in Alabama
- Like the Dew
- Living Out Loud with Darian
- Maybe it's just me...
- Miss Jia
- New Possibilities
- Pam's House Blend
- Peach Pundit
- Poverty, Planning, and Politics
- Rod 2.0
- Second Front
- Shaela R
- Skeptical Brotha
- Southern Political Report
- Stuff White People Do
- The Daily Voice
- The Rude Pundit
- This Week in Blackness
- Urban Radio Nation
- ► 2013 (13)
- ► 2012 (27)
- ► 2011 (31)
- Birmingham is $77M in deficit...
- As I said back in November, the first punch has be...
- So what is really going on?
- Wait a minute! Did the jackal admit Birmingham ca...
- Both Birmingham and Atlanta lost out on their T.I....
- A little reality check...
- Oh, the Democratic Two-Step and a little info for ...
- As I expected...black women said, "No, thanks John...
- Birmingham is held in contempt of court?
- YAWN! Are we still at this
- A poll by the Washington Post says....
- John Mayer is stupid as hell, but at least he was ...
- Tricky Dicky's power stunt might cost Republicans ...
- New Orleans elects it first white mayor in a gener...
- Poor DC and Baltimore!
- Superbowl and why I envy those in South Florida ri...
- TEA Party Convention in Nashville????
- RANT: I call it like I see it!
- ▼ February (19)