Thursday, February 11, 2010

John Mayer is stupid as hell, but at least he was honest!

Well, mediocre musician and recording artist John Mayer has put his foot in his mouth and now he is realizing that his foot doesn't taste too good.  He was interviewed for the March edition of Playboy magazine, and he talked about his past relationship with Jessica Simpson, Jennifer Aniston, etc. then he talked about his "nigger pass" and how his dick is like "David Duke" when it comes to black women (and men). 

Someone asked me the other day, “What does it feel like now to have a hood pass?” And by the way, it’s sort of a contradiction in terms, because if you really had a hood pass, you could call it a nigger pass. Why are you pulling a punch and calling it a hood pass if you really have a hood pass? But I said, “I can’t really have a hood pass. I’ve never walked into a restaurant, asked for a table and been told, ‘We’re full.’"
What is being black? It’s making the most of your life, not taking a single moment for granted. Taking something that’s seen as a struggle and making it work for you, or you’ll die inside. Not to say that my struggle is like the collective struggle of black America. But maybe my struggle is similar to one black dude’s.
I don’t think I open myself to it. My dick is sort of like a white supremacist. I’ve got a Benetton heart and a fuckin’ David Duke cock. I’m going to start dating separately from my dick.
Uh ok, John.  You are an idiot with issues.  I mean I'll have fun watching your career crash and burn, but that's just me for your realness and honesty.   Meanwhile, Kanye gets shafted for his ignorance I can only hope the same for you.  The irony was you both did a song together in 2005.

No comments:

Post a Comment

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails

Followers

Blog Archive