Yeah, I think the jackal did. He is so damn stupid like the 54% of the 30% of eligible votes within the City of Birmingham that did vote on January 19th. Meanwhile, myself and the other 46% knew otherwise that it couldn't because the city of Birmingham is treading on broke aside from its capital expenditures which wouldn't be enough to fund the expansion of the BJCC. It's like DUH!, but of course some assholes wanted to vet or didn't personally like Patrick Cooper so now jackal is backpedaling in the mayor's chair about what he said on the campaign trail. ANYWAYS!
Birmingham needs to be taking care of basic daily operations and getting the books straight rather than trying to fund something that requires something like capital. That is clearly something the city is lacking at the moment and the jackal and the City Council knows this...
- Birmingham Blues
- Blog for Democracy
- Blog for Democracy
- Different Day, Same Shit
- Field Negro
- Fresh Loaf (Creative Loafing Atlanta)
- Georgia Politico
- Institute for Southern Studies
- Jack & Jill Politics
- Jasmyne Cannick
- Land Matters
- Left in Alabama
- Like the Dew
- Living Out Loud with Darian
- Maybe it's just me...
- Miss Jia
- New Possibilities
- Pam's House Blend
- Peach Pundit
- Poverty, Planning, and Politics
- Rod 2.0
- Second Front
- Shaela R
- Skeptical Brotha
- Southern Political Report
- Stuff White People Do
- The Daily Voice
- The Rude Pundit
- This Week in Blackness
- Urban Radio Nation
- ► 2013 (13)
- ► 2012 (27)
- ► 2011 (31)
- Birmingham is $77M in deficit...
- As I said back in November, the first punch has be...
- So what is really going on?
- Wait a minute! Did the jackal admit Birmingham ca...
- Both Birmingham and Atlanta lost out on their T.I....
- A little reality check...
- Oh, the Democratic Two-Step and a little info for ...
- As I expected...black women said, "No, thanks John...
- Birmingham is held in contempt of court?
- YAWN! Are we still at this
- A poll by the Washington Post says....
- John Mayer is stupid as hell, but at least he was ...
- Tricky Dicky's power stunt might cost Republicans ...
- New Orleans elects it first white mayor in a gener...
- Poor DC and Baltimore!
- Superbowl and why I envy those in South Florida ri...
- TEA Party Convention in Nashville????
- RANT: I call it like I see it!
- ▼ February (19)