I'm still gathering evidence in between my professional work, but I'm absolutely convinced that some certain LGBT bloggers are trying their best to give a covert endorsement of the epic failure and flip-flopper Kirsten Gillibrand (D-NY) over the other flip-flopper (or is double-talker?) and recent NY transplant Harold Ford, Jr. I say this is getting a little out of hand if you ask me, but will sit back and gather further evidence because it seems that their agenda. However, I digress if you are going to be a "journalist" where does objectively lie in your reporting?
I give it up to V on his blog, on his reporting how Gillibrand's call for the repeal of "Don't Ask, Don't Tell" last week was futile because it was clearly she was grandstanding instead of standing up for LGBT/SGLs in the military. He is way more objective about what is being said than most which why I respect his opinion and take on things. If we are going to talk about it then talk about (something my aforementioned LGBT blogger did), but some others want to "talk at" and then "say their bizarro endorsement" while claiming they're reporting it.
If you like her, good for you, but don't try to defame somebody because they have a fair chance of winning over your favorite. Just say, you don't like nig---I mean black man over the white woman. It just makes you look illogical and subjective when it come to debating and stances in the political arena...
- Birmingham Blues
- Blog for Democracy
- Blog for Democracy
- Different Day, Same Shit
- Field Negro
- Fresh Loaf (Creative Loafing Atlanta)
- Georgia Politico
- Institute for Southern Studies
- Jack & Jill Politics
- Jasmyne Cannick
- Land Matters
- Left in Alabama
- Like the Dew
- Living Out Loud with Darian
- Maybe it's just me...
- Miss Jia
- New Possibilities
- Pam's House Blend
- Peach Pundit
- Poverty, Planning, and Politics
- Rod 2.0
- Second Front
- Shaela R
- Skeptical Brotha
- Southern Political Report
- Stuff White People Do
- The Daily Voice
- The Rude Pundit
- This Week in Blackness
- Urban Radio Nation
- ► 2013 (13)
- ► 2012 (27)
- ► 2011 (31)
- Birmingham is $77M in deficit...
- As I said back in November, the first punch has be...
- So what is really going on?
- Wait a minute! Did the jackal admit Birmingham ca...
- Both Birmingham and Atlanta lost out on their T.I....
- A little reality check...
- Oh, the Democratic Two-Step and a little info for ...
- As I expected...black women said, "No, thanks John...
- Birmingham is held in contempt of court?
- YAWN! Are we still at this
- A poll by the Washington Post says....
- John Mayer is stupid as hell, but at least he was ...
- Tricky Dicky's power stunt might cost Republicans ...
- New Orleans elects it first white mayor in a gener...
- Poor DC and Baltimore!
- Superbowl and why I envy those in South Florida ri...
- TEA Party Convention in Nashville????
- RANT: I call it like I see it!
- ▼ February (19)