Friday, February 12, 2010

YAWN! Are we still at this

I'm still gathering evidence in between my professional work, but I'm absolutely convinced that some certain LGBT bloggers are trying their best to give a covert endorsement of the epic failure and flip-flopper Kirsten Gillibrand (D-NY) over the other flip-flopper (or is double-talker?) and recent NY transplant Harold Ford, Jr.  I say this is getting a little out of hand if you ask me, but will sit back and gather further evidence because it seems that their agenda.  However, I digress if you are going to be a "journalist" where does objectively lie in your reporting?

I give it up to V on his blog, on his reporting how Gillibrand's call for the repeal of "Don't Ask, Don't Tell" last week was futile because it was clearly she was grandstanding instead of standing up for LGBT/SGLs in the military.  He is way more objective about what is being said than most which why I respect his opinion and take on things. If we are going to talk about it then talk about (something my aforementioned LGBT blogger did), but some others want to "talk at" and then "say their bizarro endorsement" while claiming they're reporting it.

If you like her, good for you, but don't try to defame somebody because they have a fair chance of winning over your favorite.   Just say, you don't like nig---I mean black man over the white woman.  It just makes you look illogical and subjective when it come to debating and stances in the political arena...

No comments:

Post a Comment

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails

Followers

Blog Archive