Thursday, January 14, 2010

Things that make me wonder if Birmingham is worth saving anymore...

First Monday, I get word that the Fraternal Order of Police and the Firefighters union have endorsed William Bell.  Now, this afternoon I get word that the Steelworkers Union endorses that idiot.  I'm so sick of the foolishness being peddled by these clowns in this town to the point, I'm seriously considering relocating to another city after I finish my graduate studies.  Atlanta, Orlando, Raleigh, etc. is looking very enticing at this point especially if Patrick Cooper doesn't win next Tuesday.  The sad part is Cooper is doing his best to contend against the overwhelming level of acrimony coming from the predominately black folks in Birmingham who have as much sense as a bunch of baboons in a cage.  Bell has proven his track record is joke and as effective as rusted out screwdriver, but of course the fools who want to claim "experience counts" will buy anything this idiot is selling.  It makes me want to scream and throw my hands up because you would think they would learn by now that voting for the same people proves to be ineffective and pointless.

No comments:

Post a Comment

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails

Followers

Blog Archive