Sunday, January 3, 2010
Cruella Deville will not run for a fifith term on the Jeffco Commission
Congrats Cruella, I mean, Bettye Fine Collins for having the common sense to realize that you have a better chance of going to hell than being reelected to the Jefferson County Commission. It's not a surprise considering under her tenure as Commission President, i.e. pretty much the head fool who runs the county government, that there have been more meltdowns at Jefferson County than the 3-Mile Island in Pennsyvlania. Now if we could tell Shelia Smoot to realize that about running for Alabama's 7th Congressional district race and William Bell about running for Birmingham mayor then we will be on to something. IT'S OVER, FOLKS! TIME FOR YOU ALL TO GO HOME AND GET REGULAR JOBS THAT DOESN'T INVOLVE MAJOR DECISIONMAKING THAT AFFECTS ANYBODY BUT YOURSELF AND YOUR HOUSEHOLD!
- Birmingham Blues
- Blog for Democracy
- Blog for Democracy
- Different Day, Same Shit
- Field Negro
- Fresh Loaf (Creative Loafing Atlanta)
- Georgia Politico
- Institute for Southern Studies
- Jack & Jill Politics
- Jasmyne Cannick
- Land Matters
- Left in Alabama
- Like the Dew
- Living Out Loud with Darian
- Maybe it's just me...
- Miss Jia
- New Possibilities
- Pam's House Blend
- Peach Pundit
- Poverty, Planning, and Politics
- Rod 2.0
- Second Front
- Shaela R
- Skeptical Brotha
- Southern Political Report
- Stuff White People Do
- The Daily Voice
- The Rude Pundit
- This Week in Blackness
- Urban Radio Nation
- ► 2013 (13)
- ► 2012 (27)
- ► 2011 (31)
- Rod McCollum writes a column on MSNBC's The Grio o...
- LGBT legal organization tells outed Atlanta Falcon...
- High Speed Rail in the South?
- WOW, WOW, WOW!
- A picture speaks a thousand words
- WTH is going on at WVEE and WPGC?
- Miss Thang from SC is talking and about to be shat...
- The jackal has been coronated...
- More talk, but little action
- Well, well, well, decisions, decisions...
- This is enough to make me want to sucker punch Fra...
- More negativity...
- Trey Songz outed as bisexual?
- Is the Good Bishop still up to no good in DC?
- Pat Robertson needs to sit is decripped ass THEN t...
- Things that make me wonder if Birmingham is worth ...
- Birmingham, on the verge of success or failure, p...
- Harry Reid and the unspoken things that some peopl...
- So Harold Ford Jr. has been a proponent all along ...
- The Atlanta Falcon fullback's business gets put ou...
- Former TN Congressman Harold Ford, Jr. is trying t...
- Oh brother!
- Mudslinging Galore! Racial inneudoes and Homophob...
- Cruella Deville will not run for a fifith term on ...
- A Case of WTF and SMH: The murder of well-renowned...
- ▼ January (25)