In other word, even if the vast majority of troops doesn't believe it will a problem he doesn't want it done. I just enjoy this type of bigotry because it so blatant, yet most white Alabamians will never admit they elected a bigot to office. I have consistently either voted against Session or abstained from voting on the US Senate race at the ballot. In 2012, Alabama Democrats should actually attempt to vet and place an opponent against this bigot because he is very racially bias and obviously anti-LGBT...
Saturday, December 4, 2010
Oh Beauregard! You are a bigot after all...
After going through the motions of talking about the results of the "Don't Ask, Don't Tell" repeal in the U.S. Senate all this past week. Meanwhile, Alabama's own, Jefferson Beauregard Sessions, has proven that he isn't just a racially bias asshole, but a very closed minded one at that. It's seems he doesn't care that the majority of U.S. service members are ambivalent or for the inclusion of LGBT in the military. He attempts to spew this half-assed incoherent statement in response:
- Birmingham Blues
- Blog for Democracy
- Blog for Democracy
- Different Day, Same Shit
- Field Negro
- Fresh Loaf (Creative Loafing Atlanta)
- Georgia Politico
- Institute for Southern Studies
- Jack & Jill Politics
- Jasmyne Cannick
- Land Matters
- Left in Alabama
- Like the Dew
- Living Out Loud with Darian
- Maybe it's just me...
- Miss Jia
- New Possibilities
- Pam's House Blend
- Peach Pundit
- Poverty, Planning, and Politics
- Rod 2.0
- Second Front
- Shaela R
- Skeptical Brotha
- Southern Political Report
- Stuff White People Do
- The Daily Voice
- The Rude Pundit
- This Week in Blackness
- Urban Radio Nation
- ► 2013 (13)
- ► 2012 (27)
- ► 2011 (31)
- Charlotte-Mecklenburg, Charlotte Mecklenburg, we h...
- Teena Marie 1956-2010
- Bama Fact Check looked into the new payroll deduct...
- On a holiday note...
- Well, well, well, somebody made it big in urban mu...
- Interesting things that have occurred with Virgini...
- The Special Session in Alabama Legislature is over...
- Don't Ask Don't Tell is done
- Another party switcher in Texas
- The Inmate Strike in Georgia Prisons
- Who in the hell still steals copper?
- Tom Cuccinelli is at it again, but this time causi...
- Oh how cute, another opportunist but this one is b...
- Somethings that are occuring in the Alabama Legisl...
- Now what exactly is this going to prove?
- So Kasim Reed apologizes to the Atlanta LGBTs for ...
- And what exactly suppose to be said about the 'com...
- A tragic ending for somebody whom earned my respec...
- Eddie Long attempts to silence his accusers with m...
- Well, there is some truth to this, but a lot more ...
- Oh Beauregard! You are a bigot after all...
- So if the T.E.A. Party had their way then nobody t...
- ▼ December (22)