Another health care reform passage spin-off, instead of the Georgia Attorney General Thurbert Baker joining the ranks of the other Southern state attorney generals like the gay obsessed Virginia AG Ken Cuccinelli, closeted Alabama AG Troy King, South Carolina AG Henry McMaster, Florida AG Bill McCollum, and Louisiana James D. "Buddy" Cadwell (who is a Democratic, probably a socially conservative one that allowed Mr. Jindal aka "Mr. I wish I was a white" to encourage him), and Texas AG Greg Abbott suing the federal government over the health care bill. He is refusing to sue over the healthcare reform law and its enforcement, so the Georgia Governor Sonny Perdue along with Republican-majority State Assembly are pushing for the state to sue on its own and impeach Baker over his refusal. Perdue was attempt to use an ultimatum to force Baker to react and file a suit against the portion of the law requiring all individuals to obtain health insurance as unconstitutional. However, Baker also a Democratic gubernatorial candidate refused to oblige to the threats.
GOOD FOR YOU, BAKER. I wouldn't listen to the idiocy and political grandstanding bullshit either because it's a waste of state funds when there are more imperative things that all these states need to be concerned with like a balanced budget...
- Birmingham Blues
- Blog for Democracy
- Blog for Democracy
- Different Day, Same Shit
- Field Negro
- Fresh Loaf (Creative Loafing Atlanta)
- Georgia Politico
- Institute for Southern Studies
- Jack & Jill Politics
- Jasmyne Cannick
- Land Matters
- Left in Alabama
- Like the Dew
- Living Out Loud with Darian
- Maybe it's just me...
- Miss Jia
- New Possibilities
- Pam's House Blend
- Peach Pundit
- Poverty, Planning, and Politics
- Rod 2.0
- Second Front
- Shaela R
- Skeptical Brotha
- Southern Political Report
- Stuff White People Do
- The Daily Voice
- The Rude Pundit
- This Week in Blackness
- Urban Radio Nation
- ► 2013 (13)
- ► 2012 (27)
- ► 2011 (31)
- The brazen lies and intentional omission of the ob...
- Another chapter in the ongoing saga involving Birm...
- The battle in GA amongst the Governor, State Assmb...
- But there's more!!!!
- Tragically, ACORN is done...
- Now the TRUE COLORS are coming out!
- Time for one of my random thoughts about places in...
- The battle over the title "Capital of the South"
- Road rankings and Georgia still fairs better than ...
- Why teachers' unions are the problem?
- What is wrong with Houston's METRORail?
- Oh, WOW! Step away for a week and all hell breaks...
- Hmmm.... More craziness from Virginia...
- Well, former Birmingham mayor Larry Langford was s...
- College Cost Carnage nationwide!
- Another tale of partisan idealism versus realism
- A bill to synchronize the elections of Birmingham ...
- The current electronic bingo bill failed in the Al...
- MARTA is slashing a quarter of its service
- It's official!
- The first female chair of the NAACP
- In additional DC news...
- Now what does this solve?
- Outgoing U.S. Senator Jim Bunning of Kentucky...
- Well, I hope the losers are happy - 2 for the pric...
- ▼ March (25)