Thursday, April 22, 2010
Republicans are aiming for Alan Grayson ...
If you don't know who Alan Grayson is... Well, you should most definitely should google or search on YouTube for clips of his rants and antics (and I like them all because the man speaks THE TRUTH for a Democrat but he is also a fellow progressive). Anyways, the Orlando Sentinel is reporting that the Florida Republican Party aka Florida GOP has been reeling and scheming to take Grayson down. I guess they can't handle somebody that tells it like it is...
They have apparently are hoping on the national scene a political nobody, but on the state-level clearly a mover and shaker (and former state senator representing the Greater Orlando area). After reading the article it seems like the GOP will have a grand ole party with the Republican primary to prove who has the fortitude to take down Grayson in the November midterms elections. Which I doubt they will because Grayson seems to have a number of fans in the politically moderate Greater Orlando 8th Congressional district of Florida.
- Birmingham Blues
- Blog for Democracy
- Blog for Democracy
- Different Day, Same Shit
- Field Negro
- Fresh Loaf (Creative Loafing Atlanta)
- Georgia Politico
- Institute for Southern Studies
- Jack & Jill Politics
- Jasmyne Cannick
- Land Matters
- Left in Alabama
- Like the Dew
- Living Out Loud with Darian
- Maybe it's just me...
- Miss Jia
- New Possibilities
- Pam's House Blend
- Peach Pundit
- Poverty, Planning, and Politics
- Rod 2.0
- Second Front
- Shaela R
- Skeptical Brotha
- Southern Political Report
- Stuff White People Do
- The Daily Voice
- The Rude Pundit
- This Week in Blackness
- Urban Radio Nation
- ► 2013 (13)
- ► 2012 (27)
- ► 2011 (31)
- Thoughts on the "Great Division" proposed for Fult...
- A moment to speak on Arizona...
- Republicans are aiming for Alan Grayson ...
- The EPA has been issuing grants to non-profits in ...
- Oh no! It's going to happen again!
- Another lesson for those who are overtly partisan ...
- Oh brother, Mississippi is still doing this...
- I'm loving this foolishness
- Georgia's 1st black female and youngest chief just...
- Oklahoma bill that would block local law enforceme...
- I want some people to STFU on this whole Obama Cen...
- I guess Michael Steele has finally read the memo
- My open letter to Constance McMillian
- Why Erykah Badu? Why?
- Houston's mayor issues all encompassing executive ...
- Poll: Black voters show aptness towards voting aga...
- ▼ April (17)