Monday, September 14, 2009
Kanye West and his ness
Geez Kanye, why in the hee haw hell would you do this? I was laughing at all your antics up until this incident which was tacky, classless, and so uncalled for.
SMH, at why Rod 2.0 was praising Kanye just last week with "his new look". You gotta look deeper than praising this fool because it's not worth it. Just because it looks good doesn't mean it's good for you...
Oh yeah, in related news: there is a huge number of tweets on Twitter calling Kanye a nigger, coon, and the works. Oh another lesson in "look for a reason to talk shit about black folks" file. Kanye thank you for setting black entertainers and regular folks back and thank you ignorant white Twitter users for showing that you obviously one episode away from using racial epithets. America needs to have a catharsis on its covert racial issues because this episode brought out amongst some white Americans that love to use the epithets when its so convenient.
He doesn't represent me as a black person, but still...
- Birmingham Blues
- Blog for Democracy
- Blog for Democracy
- Different Day, Same Shit
- Field Negro
- Fresh Loaf (Creative Loafing Atlanta)
- Georgia Politico
- Institute for Southern Studies
- Jack & Jill Politics
- Jasmyne Cannick
- Land Matters
- Left in Alabama
- Like the Dew
- Living Out Loud with Darian
- Maybe it's just me...
- Miss Jia
- New Possibilities
- Pam's House Blend
- Peach Pundit
- Poverty, Planning, and Politics
- Rod 2.0
- Second Front
- Shaela R
- Skeptical Brotha
- Southern Political Report
- Stuff White People Do
- The Daily Voice
- The Rude Pundit
- This Week in Blackness
- Urban Radio Nation
- ► 2013 (13)
- ► 2012 (27)
- ► 2011 (31)
- ► 2010 (162)
- Possible Cuts in MAX is coming, but the In-Town Tr...
- Woman is beaten in front of daughter in Morrow, Ge...
- Is there conspiracy to destroy ACORN?
- Jimmy Carter said it: "Wilson's outburst is based...
- He's been rebuked, well actually just formally adm...
- Gotta love the idiot savancy of Alabama laws
- Artur Davis - "Railroad Values"
- Artur Davis is running ads for governor
- U.S. Census bureau will count same-gender loving c...
- Kanye West and his ness
- The South and Southwest leads the nation in the nu...
- Some more things about Congressman Addison Graves ...
- BB&T and its takeover of Colonial Bank
- Attempts to rejoin SWMA fails
- OH, how ignorant!
- Interesting. there's 2 GLBT events going on this w...
- A little late, my take on the settlement of the su...
- SMH, Van Jones resigns overnight
- Honestly, what has gone wrong with Birmingham
- Gotta give it up to the Alabama Democrats in the L...
- Uh, oh! Another Republican is apparently a closet...
- ▼ September (21)