Thursday, December 8, 2011

Some people ain't shit and that is the truth


I was reading a post this morning on Lipstick Alley aka Basic Bitch Alley, the post was about Keyshia Cole and her dog's funeral.  Some of the posters were saying it was grandiose and unnecessary for a person to do a funeral for a dog because it is a dog.  However, I deeply disagree with that notion, and here is why.

In my 26 years of life, I have seen enough to know some people in this world aren't shit and they even know it. To this very day, I refuse to notion or acknowledge one of my former exes and friend because he is one of those people.  Sometimes you don't even have to point that out to their asses ain't shit because they even know they are failure in 27 years of life.  I learned for that experience along with numerous prior ones that it is pointless to treat individuals whom represent a waste of space in this world than anything other how they treat others...

Now how does this relate to the LSA post and the moral of that story.  At the end of the day, only family, whether they are blood or not, are the only ones you truly have to fall back on in life through thick and thin.  Sometimes they are blood relatives, sometimes they are lifelong friends whom will do for you, and sometimes they are even pets.  Pets provide you companionship whether you realize it or not, and sometimes they are the ones that give you affection when others are unable to provide such.  So if you feel when they pass and you have the resources of providing a funeral then so be it.  I would rather use my resources to through a funeral for a pet before I waste it on the people I consider

No comments:

Post a Comment

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails

Followers